This document, and those referred to herein, sets out the terms and conditions governing the use of the following website (hereinafter, the "Terms"): https://www.buzzmn.com/
General Terms and Conditions between Buzz and the user:
1. The user declares that he/she is of legal age and has the legal capacity to contract the services offered by Buzz, also stating that he/she accepts the binding nature of this agreement and understands and accepts in full the conditions set out below regarding the use of the Website and the contracting of the services offered.
In the case of contracting by minors, the authorisation of the parents or guardians is required in order to avail of the contracted service. The user undertakes to use the services and content on our Website in accordance with the law and the general and specific terms and conditions of the services offered by Buzz at all times, and to refrain from using them to:
2. The party responsible for the file is the BUZZ MARKETING NETWORKS, S.L., with Tax Identification Number (C.I.F) B64640204, domiciled at C/ Consell de Cent, 72, Bajos (08015) Barcelona and with e-mail address email@example.com, for the purposes of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition as provided for by law.
3. Our recommendations or value judgements about the services or content, and the announcement of promotions, shall be considered by the user as opinions made in good faith, without these being considered factual claims, nor as forming part of any contract with the user.
4. The user, by ticking the check box in the form "I accept to receive personalised communications from BUZZ MARKETING NETWORKS, S.L. by email" gives their express consent to receive electronic communications with advertising and commercial news from Buzz about the services it offers.
5. Any links that appear on the Buzz website to other websites are provided for information purposes only and Buzz shall not be responsible for the products, services or content offered or provided on landing pages located in another domain.
6. All the contents, trademarks, logos, drawings, etc. that appear on the Buzz website are protected by the intellectual and industrial property rights that are expressly reserved by Buzz or, where applicable, by the persons or companies that appear as authors or owners of the rights. Any violation of these rights will be prosecuted in accordance with current legislation. Therefore, it is prohibited to reproduce, exploit, alter, distribute or publicly communicate, by any title or means, the totality of the contents of the Buzz website for uses other than the legitimate information about the services offered. In any event, prior written consent by Buzz is required.
7. The user accepts that the legislation applicable to the operation of this service is that of Spain. The judges and courts of the user's domicile shall be competent to hear disputes arising from the interpretation or application of this clause.
8. Any date sent or forwarded by the user through the Buzz Website, or any information they provide, is protected by the most advanced network electronic security techniques. Similarly, the data provided and stored in our databases are also protected by security systems that prevent unauthorised access by third parties. Buzz makes every effort to have the most up-to-date systems possible to ensure the effectiveness of these security systems.
9. The links to other websites that appear on the Buzz website are provided for information purposes only and Buzz shall not be responsible for the products, services or content offered or provided on landing pages located on another domain.